Pages

Follow us on twitter to get news on our site and Battlefield 3 faster!

October 24, 2011

Battlefield 3 Launch Changed To Today

After many people started using Korean VPN to get into Battlefield 3 early, EA sent a e-mail to everyone who pre-ordered the PC version of the game on Origin that they would get access to Battlefield 3 today instead of tomorrow. The console launch will still be tomorrow since you can only get a disc version and it wouldn't be right for people that went to the store to get it early, and the people who get it sent to their house get it tomorrow. Have fun PC players!

If you would like to stay the most up to date with Battlefield 3 follow our feed or follow us on twitter @battlefieldlog.

Thanks for the heads up Battlefieldo!

10 comments:

i got an email telling me this also...but it still says my release date is the 25th at 3 AM....FAIL

I got the email but it won't let me access the game.....thanks EA for getting my hopes up (and making me look like a fool for calling all my friends that pre ordered from gamestop and yelling "nanny nanny boo boo") Thanks

Poor form on EA's behalf. People that pre-ordered the game on PC via EB/Gamestop still have to wait the original time yet people that pre-ordered online get to jump in early. That's going to piss a lot of people off.

Same here... I was fine waiting till they emailed me hours ago saying I can play when I still cant =(

bullshit EA I can't play the game. Thanks for the troll email though.

No offense but you guys can't read(in other words, take offense) It says that is for the physical warfare pack. Reason why they did this? Probably so they would make sure they wouldn't encounter server problems with time modes. If you haven't built a server you wouldn't understand.

^there were 2 emails, one for the pack one for the game.

I am using http://www.supervpn.net/ to play this awesome game and everything works perfect.

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think...